In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge Landscape
I visited China in 2014, my four days in Yangshuo was very humid and overcast. I was disappointed as my photos would have been much clearer if there had been blue skies. However I still found the landscape of these huge limestone peaks spectacular.
Here is a link to a post on my stay in Yangshuo.
- Xizhou Bai Minority Village, Yunnan Province
- Huangyao Ancient Town, Guangxi Province
- Yangshuo Karst Mountains, Guangxi Province
- Why I didnt visit The Great Wall in China
- Tibetan Zhujun Monastery, Yunnan Province
- Dongchuan Red Land, Yunnan Province
- My Admiration for Chinese Women